During a vacation in Val d'Ega you won't be able to avoid it: Latemar Mountain, which characterises the landscape with its imposing and majestic appearance. Experience the mountain and the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site during a hike
, a climbing tour
, a mountain-bike
excursion or a motorbike tour
. A holiday in Val d'Ega fulfils all your wishes! Our tip
: Purchase the GUESTCARD in our hotel and use the lifts in the holiday region, and busses and trains in South Tyrol at a reduced rate! Furthermore, holders of the Guestcard receive reductions at numerous leisure time facilities. Further information Latemarium Adventure Paradise
During a vacation in Val d'Ega, the Latemarium awaits you with innumerable options. The Adventure Paradise can be reached in a one-hour walk from the hotel or with the nearby panoramic chair lift Obereggen-Oberholz. Enjoy the following tours during your stay in Val d'Ega:
- LATEMAR.360 is a panoramic platform with a sensational round view.
- LATEMAR.UNESCO introduces you to bizarre summits. Those who choose to face the demanding, yet well-secured hike of 5-6 hours, will be rewarded with a majestic view.
- LATEMAR.NATURA is a 3 km long round hike with interactive stations on flora and fauna. The round hike of 3-4 hours is also ideal for families.
- LATEMAR.RELAX 3 km of relaxation, amazement and a fantastic panorama.
- The LATEMART.ART tour leads past installations and sculptures of international artist all the way up to 2000 metres of altitude. Hence, it is one of the highest exhibition sites in the world.
- LATEMAR.ALP is an adventure trail from hut to hut, which is also suitable for prams. Enjoy splendid views, traditional alpine huts and stations on the alpine agriculture topic and the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
- LATEMAR.RUN features 2 running trails: a less demanding trail to Lake Carezza with little difference in altitude, and a demanding mountain trail.
- LATEMAR.BIKE: with the bike through the adventure paradise.
- High-rope climbing garden: The Adventure Park is only a 5 minute walk from the hotel and features four varied courses for big and small adventurers. Highlight and speedy descent is the 90 metres long zipline.