Ski Obereggen offers ski pleasures in the Dolomites with a view of Latemar, Monte Zanggen, Corno Bianco and Corno Nero. Hotel Royal is located directly at the Obereggen slope and is therefore ideal for skiing in the Latemar Ski Centre – from Obereggen in South Tyrol to Pampeago and Predazzo in the Trentino region. You can park your car in the underground car park of the hotel. Here, your skiing holiday starts right at the hotel door! 48 km of connected slopes with 100% snow guarantee await you: a ski vacation in Obereggen leaves no wish unfulfilled! Ski Obereggen: award-winning
"Skiresort.info", the world-biggest test portal for ski resorts, has given Obereggen and the Latemar Ski Centre 17 awards as an excellent ski resort. Obereggen won the Slope Preparation category and is the overall winner of the "Leading ski resort with up to 60 km of slopes" category. Obereggen has been hailed as an absolute insider's tip and with its ranking on 3 place in Italy it is amongst the 25 best ski resorts in Europe.
Obereggen and the Latemar Ski Centre received another renowned award at this year's international ski area test. Achieving the maximum points in the Slope Preparation category, Obereggen was awarded the Slope Quality Seal in double gold. Ski Obereggen link tips:
Looking for a special kick during your skiing holiday? Choose the valley ski pass "Valle Silver"
or the "Dolomiti Superski" ski pass
. Valle Silver includes 390 km of slopes in the ski resorts Val di Fassa-Carezza, Val di Fiemma-Obereggen, Alpe Lusia-San Pellegrino and Ski Area San Martino di Castrozza-Passo Rolle.
Dolomiti Superski includes 12 ski resorts – 1200 km of slopes in the heart of the Dolomites. Choose your preferred slope every day. Further information Royal ski advantages:
- Hotel directly at the Obereggen ski slope
- 48 km of perfectly groomed slopes in Obereggen, Pampeago and Predazzo
- Night skiing and floodlight sledging 3 x a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Performance Check Terminals & WIFI Hotspots
- Brunoland for children directly at the hotel
- For advanced junior skiers (from 8 years) from Monday to Thursday two hours skiing with a ski guide (except Carnival and Easter)
- Toboggan run directly behind the hotel (3 times a week floodlit)
- Ski pass sale and advice in the hotel
- Choose your ski equipment in the ski rental shop; the equipment will be delivered to the hotel and picked up after the rental period Payment for the rental equipment with the hotel bill upon request
- Spacious ski room with sporadic ski room parties