Do you want more in addition to hiking, climbing, cycling or enjoying a motorbike tour?
- At the alpine guesthouse Häusler Sam and the Angerle Alm hut you can get close to the animals.
- In Petersberg – about a 20 minute drive – an 18-hole golf course awaits you.
- Discover the Dolomites… in South Tyrol's canyon, the Bletterbach Canyon with interesting fossils.
- Are you interested in the universe? Visit Gummer – about a 20 minute drive away. Here you can admire the only planetarium between Munich and Venice. Get to know more about the planetary system, the sun, moon and stars on the Planets Trail, in the Sun Observatory and in the Star Observatory.
- Sightseeing & strolling in the city is always an option: Bolzano, Bressanone and Merano await you – from 30 to 60 minutes' drive. Before leaving the hotel we will provide a city map and information on parking, and will also unveil the most beautiful spots and shops.
- In Bolzano, we also recommend visiting the Ötzi Museum and the Messner Mountain Museum. In Merano, don't miss out on the botanic Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle.
- Enjoy an excursion to the south: swimming in Lake Garda, shopping in Verona, and discovering Venice.