Advanced skiers are spoilt for choice in Obereggen. A total of 81% of the resort’s slopes are classified black or red, with the steepest slope measuring an incredible 58% in places! Those wanting to know how many kilometers they have covered can print out an info sheet at one of the Performance Check Terminals showing them where they have been that day. The ones who want more, can enjoy the three fun slopes, the 2 self-time slopes and the snow park.
- 7 days half-Pension with "All-round Wellbeing Programme"
- 6 days ski pass for Fiemme-Obereggen (over 100km of slopes)
- 1 ski test day at the Skiverleih Siegfried rental shop or at the Skiservice Obereggen
- Night skiing each Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 07.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Night sledging each Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 07.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Be the first to carve tracks down the Oberholz slope at 7:30 am every Saturday and Sunday
- candle light dinner